Tuesday, September 14, 2010

School Days

I can't believe my baby started preschool! She has only gone two days but I can tell she already loves it. The first day her teacher greeted her and tried to get her busy right away so she would feel comfortable. Then the teacher looked at me and whispered "now might be a good time for you to go". No! I'm not ready! I wasn't expecting it at all but after I snapped a couple more pictures I hurried out to my car with tears flowing. Stella is one smart cookie and I can't wait to see how she grows through this experience. Today I showed up a little early to see if I could observe her. They were still playing outside when I got there so Ben and I hung around the corner until the kids went inside. After I heard the teacher telling all the kids it was time to go inside I heard Stella's high pitch little voice "C'mon guys"! It was too cute, she is already a little leader and she loves her friends.

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment