Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Rain, rain, go away

I read months ago that this was supposed to be an El Nino year and from the weather the last couple of weeks I'm guessing they were correct. I think we've had one day where the sun broke through for a couple of hours. It feels like it's been gloomy for eternity. I know that Northern California could use the rain but I am totally over it already.

Even with all her new toys from Christmas and her birthday Stella would much rather be outside. I took her on one short errand today and I desperately wanted to find another reason to stay out so we went to the park. Shocker, it was all wet. Stella climbed around for awhile and seemed to enjoy that but she really wanted to go down the slide, it's her favorite. Luckily she understood that the slides were wet and we didn't have any problems but after awhile I realized the park just isn't the best idea in this wet weather. Boo.

As for me I think I may have Seasonal Affective Disorder because I've been kinda bummy the last couple of days. I don't think I need to be put on suicide watch but I'll keep you posted. Kidding, kidding. I think I'm just bored and I don't want to clean and I'm so not creative. What's a pregnant mama to do? At least I have yoga tonight. That's something to look forward to. Maybe I can get my aura cleansed with some sun salutations.

Rain, rain, go away. Come again another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment